HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome To EveryBuddy. Come join our community today.
Custom Search

Share | 

Formula 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male Posts : 151

PostSubject: Formula 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:55 am

[img]

Last edited by RedDevil on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 am

sorry cuz no read news... Singapore F1 start already?
Back to top Go down
marlborokaki
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male Posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am

I stop watching F1 since "Shoe Maker" retire crybye2
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:04 am

SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX WILL START AT TONIGHT 8 PM.
Back to top Go down
Taufufa
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 pm

Got any LIVE show
Back to top Go down
http://everybuddy.gettalk.net
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:15 am

SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX RESULT

1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
2 Timo Glock Toyota
3 Fernando Alonso Renault
Back to top Go down
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:16 am

who is the LAST? lol
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:19 am

NEXT RACE-FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX (Suzuka) 02 - 04 Oct

2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX
Suzuka
Race Date: 04 Oct 2009
Number of Laps: 53
Circuit Length: 5.807 km
Race Distance: 307.573 km
Lap Record: 1:31.540 - K. Raikkonen (2005)
2009 FORMULA 1 FUJI TELEVISION JAPANESE GRAND PRIX

Last edited by Alvin on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 am

last one-Romain Grosjean from Renault due to brake problem.
Back to top Go down
Taufufa
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 am

Wow really can anwser it....but when i watch F1 i only waiting for crash only
Back to top Go down
http://everybuddy.gettalk.net
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

depend to people watching the race, some people like to watch the car crash some of them like to support their favorite team. for me i was Ferrari supporter....
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Kimi Raikkonen To Earn More If He Does Not Race In 2010

Kimi Raikkonen stands to make more money in 2010 if he takes a sabbatical. Germany’s Auto Motor und Sport reports that if the Finn accepts McLaren’s current offer, he will earn €15m in 2010, as opposed to €17m if he has a season on the sidelines.

According to his termination deal with Ferrari, the Italian team has promised to pay Raikkonen €17m if he does not race in F1 next year, and €10m if he finds suitable employment elsewhere.

Realising this, McLaren has reportedly offered Raikkonen just 5 million for the 2010 seat, concluding that €15m in total earnings is a very healthy amount for the 2007 world champion.

Presently, Raikkonen’s management team of Steve and David Robertson is demanding that McLaren pay a full retainer, plus agree to a reduced amount of sponsorship days for their charge.

Nick Heidfeld has been touted as McLaren’s ‘plan B’, and in an interview with spox.com, the German was asked about Martin Whitmarsh’s recent statement that the German veteran is perhaps F1’s most underrated driver.

“At the moment I’m not ruling out any team,” he answered.

Source - Zerotohundred
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Bridgestone To Quit Formula One After 2010 Season

F1’s sole supplier of tyres announced today its decision to pull out of the sport after the 2010 season.

2010 marks the third year of Bridgestone’s exclusive supply contract with formula one, and a media statement said the Bridgestone Corporation in Japan decided not to seek an extension.

A disappointed Hiroshi Yasukawa, boss of the company’s motor racing programme, said the decision was about the redirection of “resources towards the further intensive development of those innovative technologies and strategic products which support the company’s goals and further enhance the company’s reputation as a technology leader.”

Bridgestone entered F1 in 1997 in competition with Goodyear, and later pitted its products against Michelin’s. It was the only supplier in 2007, then entering a contract to be the sole official supplier between 2008-2010.

“The company has benefited directly from its involvement in Formula One racing,” the tyre supplier stated. “The lessons learned through Bridgestone’s successful participation have translated into innovations that can be applied to the design and manufacture of tyres.

“In addition, its collaboration with F1 has contributed to increased brand awareness and the recognition of Bridgestone as a leader in the global tyre industry. Having achieved these goals, Bridgestone is now poised to take its technological and brand building efforts to the next level.”

Source - Zerotohundred
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:09 am

Kimi Raikkonen To Join WRC !!

Kimi Raikkonen will be absent from the Formula One grid next season, his manager Steve Robertson announced to the Finnish newspaper Turun Sanomat late on Tuesday.

The Finn, having agreed to make way for Fernando Alonso at Ferrari, had been in serious talks with McLaren, but the parties reportedly disagreed about his salary, sponsor duties and his freedom to race in rallies.

“The only option for F1 next season was McLaren or nothing,” Robertson said. “Kimi and McLaren were unable to reach an agreement, so he will not drive at F1 level, at least not next year.”

Raikkonen’s severance deal with Ferrari means that he stands making more money by taking a year off than he would if he had stayed in F1.

Turun Sanomat said the most likely option for a Raikkonen return in 2011 is with Red Bull Racing. Next year, he is likely to be active in rally cars and possibly the Le Mans 24 Hours, the newspaper added.

“He’s one of those guys who moves on quickly,” his manager told the BBC. “He just said ‘Now we concentrate on rallying’.”

Raikkonen made his WRC debut last summer when he took on his home event, Rally Finland, at the wheel of an Abarth Grande Punto S2000. His times on the fast-paced gravel tests were good and allowed him to hold 15th position overall; however he slid into a ditch and damaged his car on Day Two of the event, forcing him to retire.

The former Ferrari driver will now have a full year ahead of him to gain additional experience on World Rally Championship rounds.

“He is now looking to find a drive in the WRC, although nothing has yet been sorted out,” Robertson confirmed.

2007 champion Raikkonen believed that a deal with McLaren was his best opportunity in fighting for a second F1 title; the team opted for current World Champion Jenson Button instead.

“Kimi wanted a winning car, only McLaren could supply that and he only had them in his sights,” Robertson explained. “It wasn’t in his interests to race for what they were offering so he’s going to go rallying instead.”

“If they hadn’t gone for Jenson, they’d have gone for someone else,” he added.
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 am

Jenson Button Joins Mclaren !!

McLaren Mercedes has signed Jenson Button to replace Heikki Kovalainen and partner Lewis Hamilton next season. The multi-year deal means that the Woking-based team will retain the number ‘1’ next season having secured the services of the current world champion.

Button was unable to conclude a deal with Brawn GP, having helped the team to the constructors’ championship and claimed the drivers’ championship this year. In joining McLaren, he ensures that 2007 champion Kimi Raikkonen is likely – as previously reported – to spend next season on the sidelines.

“It’s always a difficult decision to leave a team when you’ve been there for so long,” said Button. “But life is all about challenges – and, most important of all, it’s about challenging yourself. So, although I won the championship with Brawn GP last year, and I’ll never forget that, I was always adamant that I wanted to continue to set myself fresh challenges.

“So that’s why I’ve decided to join Vodafone McLaren Mercedes,” he continued. “You can’t help but be affected by this team’s phenomenal history. I’ve followed the McLaren team ever since I was a small boy, and it feels unbelievable to finally be a part of it.

Button started his Formula One career with Williams in 2000 before moving to Benetton/Renault. He joined British American Racing in 2003 and remained with the Brackley-based team following the acquisition first by Honda and then more recently by Brawn. His first season with McLaren will be his 11th year of competition.

The announcement marks the first time in Formula One history that a team has started the new season with a line-up featuring the most recent two successive world champions.

“It’s fantastic that we’ll be forming an all-British line-up,” Button continued “I know that we both fly the flag with pride, and I sincerely hope we can make the whole of the United Kingdom, as well as McLaren Mercedes fans across the world, proud.

Nothing means more to me than to be able to represent my country, and I’m looking forward to both of us painting Formula One’s circuits red, white and blue for many years to come.”

Hamilton had been keen to see the team retain Kovalainen next season but welcomed Button to the team whilst wishing his former team-mate the best for the future.

“It’s fantastic news that Jenson has decided to join – and I’m looking forward to working with him and our engineers to make sure we kick off the 2010 season with a car that’s competitive enough to win the championship,” said Hamilton. “But I want to send my best wishes for the future to my 2008-09 team-mate and now good friend Heikki Kovalainen, who is one of the nicest human beings I’ve ever met.”

McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh meanwhile looked to put to an end that Button’s move is solely based on money. It has been suggested that Button and his management were unable to agree terms with Brawn for next season due to the retainer on offer, but this was not the motivating factor for the British racer Whitmarsh insists.

“I want to make clear that Jenson’s decision to join us was in no way motivated by money,” he said. “We’ll be paying him no more than he could be getting elsewhere, and that fact is a reflection of not only Jenson’s belief in Vodafone McLaren Mercedes but also his desire and ambition to build on the phenomenal results he achieved during the 2009 season.”
Back to top Go down
crazyelson

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:09 am

Mad
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 am

Mercedes GP Confirms Nico Rosberg As 2010 Driver

After months of speculation, Mercedes confirmed Monday that Nico Rosberg will race for the team next season.

“I am really happy to be a part of the Silver Arrows re-launch in 2010 as a driver for Mercedes,” said Rosberg. “No other brand in Formula One can look back on such a long and successful tradition in motor racing.

“I am very proud that I will now drive for the new Mercedes team and work with Ross Brawn,” he continued. “I am more motivated than ever and can hardly wait to start testing with the new Silver Arrow and for the first race of the new season at Bahrain on 14 March 2010.”

Rosberg made his debut for Williams in 2006 off the back of his GP2 championship success and dominated his various team-mates in his four-year stint with the team. While the German racer only secured two podium positions from his 70 starts, his strong 2009 season put him in pole position for the Mercedes drive following the buyout of the Brawn team.

“We are delighted to welcome Nico Rosberg to our Mercedes team and are very much looking forward to working with him,” said team principal Ross Brawn.

“Nico is a great talent, and with four years of experience in Formula One, is a driver who will be able to make a valuable contribution to our team right from the outset.

“I had the pleasure of working with his father Keke during his Formula One career and it is great to see Nico following in his footsteps. 2009 was Nico’s best season in Formula One to date and we look forward to seeing his development continue with us at Mercedes next year.”

Mercedes-Benz Motorsport Vice President Norbert Haug added: “Nico has positive ambitions, we have positive ambitions and together we want to achieve a great deal. I am really looking forward to working with him.”

Mercedes has not revealed the length of Rosberg’s contract with the team and has yet to confirm the identity of Rosberg’s team-mate for 2010, although fellow German Nick Heidfeld remains an option.

Source - Zerotohundred
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 am

Confirmed: Michael Schumacher in Talks With Mercedes To Race in 2010

I’ve been hearing about it over the weekend but refrained from reporting it as it never seemed possible, Schumacher and Ferrari are almost synonymous so the idea of him racing for any other team is just absurd. But now some very credible sources are also reporting about it, lending it some very convincing surety.

According to the BBC, Michael Schumacher is negotiating with the Mercedes Grand Prix team and according to BBC F1 pundit and former team owner Eddie Jordan, Mercedes wants the seven-time World Champion as its lead driver.

“The possibility is being actively pursued and I believe it is going to happen,” Jordan told the BBC.

“It started with a meeting between Michael, Ross Brawn and Daimler chief executive officer Dieter Zetsche at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

“At the moment, it is not possible for Michael to drive for Mercedes because he has a consultancy contract with Ferrari.

“But I understand he was due to meet Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo with a view to him being released – and that it will be approved because it is in the interests of F1.

“I believe that is being planned at the moment.

“I also believe Ross and Michael have spoken in recent times and that Michael likes the idea of driving a Mercedes run by Ross. It’s a mouth-watering idea.

“Schumacher was bitterly disappointed he didn’t get to come back to replace Massa – he’s keen to race again. And this is a dream for both parties.

“Michael and Mercedes have go way back – he drove for their sportscar team before he raced in F1, and they were responsible for getting him in to F1. They paid the then Jordan team to give him his debut in 1991.

“He has won all these titles but never driven in F1 for Mercedes.”

It all still depends on Luca di Montezemolo to release Schumacher from Ferrari. But if he does agree to release the German, we will have a historic and very exciting 2010 season which will see a seven-time World Champion come out of retirement and Mercedes coming back into Formula One after 54 years.

Source - Zerotohundred
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am

Confirmed: Kimi Raikkonen To Race in WRC with Citroen

Kimi Raikkonen has concluded a deal that will see him switch from Formula One to the World Rally Championship next season with Citroen.

The 2007 world champion joins the Red Bull Citroen Junior team alongside rising star Sebastien Ogier and his co-driver will again be Kaj Lindstrom.

“I always wanted to compete in rally, especially in the World Rally Championship at some point in my career,” Raikkonen explained. “Thanks to Red Bull, I have the opportunity to drive the best car of the series with the Citroen C4.

“This is a new but very exciting challenge,” the 2007 F1 champion continued. “For the moment we have a one-year contract and we will see how it goes for the future. I am really looking forward to testing the car and taking the start of the first rally.”

Citroen runs two teams in the World Rally Championship. The primary team remains unchanged with multiple champion Sebastien Loeb back for another season and Dani Sordo in the sister C4. Raikkonen joins the ‘Junior’ outfit alongside Ogier.

“We will continue to count on Sebastien and Dani to defend our world titles in 2010, and we will also be prolonging our association with Sebastien Ogier who showed outstanding potential this year,” said Citroen racing director Olivier Quesnel.

“Last but not least, it is with immense joy that we welcome Kimi Raikkonen to our ranks,” he continued. “We are very proud that he has chosen Citroen. In addition to the confirmation of these four crews, we will hopefully be able to announce other programmes over the coming weeks.”

Earlier this year Raikkonen made his WRC debut at Rally Finland, but after a strong run, rolled his Abarth Grande Punto S2000 while running an impressive second in class.
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 am

Confirmed: Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovolainen To Race For Lotus F1, Fairuz Fauzy Takes on Test Driver Role

It has just been confirmed, the 2010 driver line-up for the Malaysian owned Lotus Cosworth Formula One team will comprise of Jarno Trulli, Heikki Kovolainen and Fairuz Fauzy as test driver. In a press conference just moments ago, team boss Tony Fernandes confirmed the line up.

The announcement ends months of speculation of who will be piloting the Lotus cars. Veteran Jarno Trulli has long been linked to the seat but Heikki Kovolainen was only recently released from Mclaren. And though at first it seemed difficult for the Finn to secure a seat, Lotus has now effectively saved his racing career by offering him the second car.

Both Jarno and Heikki have years of experience under their belt and this will help steer the team when it comes to car set up and working as a team, a crucial factor for podium success.

Test driver Fairuz Fauzy may not have raced in Formula One as yet, but the Malaysian is no new comer to the sport having previously tested with the Spyker F1 team.

The announcement was made by Sports Minister Datuk Ahmad Shabery Cheek on behalf of Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

Source - Zerotohundred
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 am

CONFIRMED !! Schumacher Signs For Mercedes GP – To Race In 2010

Seven-times Formula 1 world champion Michael Schumacher will come out of retirement to race for Mercedes next year, BBC Sport understands.

The German, who will be 41 on 3 January, has signed a contract and the deal will be announced imminently.

Schumacher will partner compatriot Nico Rosberg in the team that won the drivers’ and constructors’ titles in 2009 in its former guise as Brawn.

His spokeswoman Sabine Kehm said she could not make any comment.

The German newspaper Bild is reporting that Schumacher signed a one-year deal and it is likely he will have the option to continue beyond 2010 if his returns goes well.

Schumacher will reportedly earn £6.2m after signing up to reunite with Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn, who masterminded all seven of his titles, the first two with Benetton in 1994-5 and the subsequent five with Ferrari from 2000-4.

Mercedes are known to want German rising star Sebastian Vettel in the long term, but the 22-year-old is contracted to Red Bull until the end of 2012.

Schumacher was forced to call off a planned temporary comeback as a stand-in for injured Ferrari driver Felipe Massa last season because of a neck injury sustained in a motorcycle accident last February.

But Schumacher is known to have had medical checks recently and it must be assumed he has been given the all clear as he would not want to face the same embarrassment again.

He signed a revised contract as a consultant for Ferrari, but he told Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo that he was “very close” to concluding a deal to race for Mercedes.

Ferrari have had to release him from his contract to enable him to race for Mercedes.

His comeback is the most high profile in F1 since Austrian Niki Lauda came out of a two-year retirement for the 1982 season to race for McLaren. Lauda, who was 33 at the time, went on to win a third world title in 1984.

Juan Manuel Fangio is Formula 1’s oldest world champion, the Argentine won a fifth world championship at the age of 46 before retiring.

Schumacher has been training hard in preparation for a return and, assuming his neck is fully healed, is not expected to have any problems with fitness.

His former team-mate Eddie Irvine told the BBC last week that he expected Schumacher would win races, even though he would not be as powerful a force as before.

“The speed will be there, though he won’t be as fast as he was seven years ago,” Irvine said.

“He’s not at the peak of his game, but he’s still good enough to win races as he has such an immense talent. It’s still four wheels, a steering wheel and an engine and there’s never been anyone better than Michael.”

Irvine said he thought Schumacher would be at a disadvantage in wheel-to-wheel racing compared to the younger generation of drivers such as 2008 world champion Lewis Hamilton.

“Lewis isn’t going to back off, but Michael will have to because he’ll be 41,” Irvine said.

Source - Zerotohundred

Last edited by RedDevil on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Michael, you are the best!!!
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:32 pm

I WILL SUPPORT YOU MICHEAL cheers2
Back to top Go down
RedDevil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Lotus Formula One Car Decals

We’re all excited about the return of the Lotus name onto the Formula One grid and though we already know who the financiers are, who the drivers are going to be and that the 1Malaysia Formula One Team is just a political card the government is playing to fool us again but we’re still not sure about how the car will look like. So out come the designers and their renderings and this is the latest one by Malaysian designer Hafidz Moro.

As is apparent in the picture above, the traditional Lotus green has been retained and the 14-pointed star of the Malaysian flag adorns the rear wing of the car but I’m guessing that the real car will have a lot more Malaysian features on it to be in-line with the “1Malaysia Formula One Team” propaganda. Well, let us know what you think of the rendering in the comments section after the jump.

Source - Zerotohundred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formula 1   

Back to top Go down

Formula 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next